CONNECT HDMI DEVICES TO VGA MONITORS
Easily connect your HDMI-enabled devices to a VGA monitor with the HDMI to VGA Adapter. This convenient HDMI male to VGA female adapter cable allows you to display video from HDMI-enabled laptops, desktops and tablets on monitors with a VGA input, as well as offers a separate audio output to send signal to speakers or a display.
CONNECTIVITY FOR OLDER MONITORS
This HDMI to VGA adapter features a female VGA connector which allows you to attach it to an existing VGA cable that can stay firmly screwed into the back of your monitor, letting you continue to take full advantage of existing monitors or projectors without needing to upgrade to an HDMI-compatible model. This cable supports PC resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 pixels and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
DISCREET 3.5MM AUDIO OUTPUT
HDMI cables transmit both video and audio signals, but VGA cables are only able to transmit video. The back of the VGA adapter features a 3.5mm audio jack that allows you to attach an audio cable (not included) to your speakers or display so you can enjoy both audio and video from your HDMI-enabled device.
This HDMI to VGA converter doesn’t require any software or additional driver installation to display an HDMI-enabled device on a VGA monitor. Once connected, the adapter will automatically convert the digital HDMI signal to analog VGA and display instantly on your VGA monitor at the monitor’s maximum resolution.
- USB POWERED ACTIVE HDMI VGA adapter has built-in IC chip to improve compatibility between equipment and displays; The RGB to HDMI adapter has optional USB power to boost the signal from computers with low power HDMI ports such as the MacBook Pro with Retina Display or Raspberry Pi
- LEGACY COMPANION VGA HDMI adapter for an older 4:3 aspect projector or TV with VGA; Connect to existing monitors or projectors with VGA input from the latest computers or desktop barebones; Integrated Audio port in the adapter connects to speakers on the VGA Display with the included 6 foot Stereo cable
- AUDIO AND FULL HD VIDEO SUPPORT for resolutions up to 1920×1080 including 720p, 1600×1200 for compatibility with most VGA displays; Gold-plated connectors improve the signal performance, molded strain relief provides durability and the 4 inch cable tail reduces stain on the HDMI port of your computer
- HDMI TO VGA COMPATIBLE for connecting a computer, Kano Computer Kit, Raspberry Pi Kit, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U or other device to a monitor or projector; Devices such as DVD or Blu-Ray players that require HDCP for viewing copyrighted content are not supported by this HDMI to VGA adapter
1. HMDI (1 x 19 pin male)–connects to your laptop, desktop or tablet
2. VGA (1 x 15 pin female)–connects to an existing VGA cable connected to your monitor or projector
3. 3.5mm audio jack–allows you to connect separate audio cable to speakers or display
4. Adapter cable–short length for easy portability